Boys Coaches Poll
1) Burton (2)
2) PV (3)
3) Kelly
3) Clintwood
5) Pound
6) Appy
Girls
1) Kelly (4)
2) Clintwood (1)
3) Burton (1)
4) PV
5) Pound
6) Appy
Boys Coaches Poll
1) Burton (2)
2) PV (3)
3) Kelly
3) Clintwood
5) Pound
6) Appy
Girls
1) Kelly (4)
2) Clintwood (1)
3) Burton (1)
4) PV
5) Pound
6) Appy
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Might be the first time I've ever seen the team with the most first place votes second in a poll. Is this in today's KTN?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yes it. I thought the same thing PVFAN.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I really couldn't disagree much with the rankings. Looks pretty close to me.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Mine would be:
PV
JIB
CW
Kelly
Appy
Pound
How many of those kids move up to varsity this year that were on Appy's JV Team last year? They were pretty good.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Not having Coleman is going to make a big, big impact on JIB's basketball season. They could end up winning the district though.
I'm guessing that Mitchell, Lawson, Pinkston, and Allen will return for PV.
Appy should have some new talent from the JV team. Both Forrest and Mason Stuart should be playing varsity this year.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks